|

MAD ICE ATOA WIMBO MPYA - TE AMO

TE AMO – MAD ICE [LYRICS] Moyo wangu uko kwako wee Mawazo yote yako kwako wee Kila ninalolifanya nakuweza wee Na kila ninapokwenda nakuwaza wee Ndiyo maana nasema .... aah Te Amo, Je t'aime, Nakupenada x2 -[duuaah shubidabaduuaahx2] I cannot explain how I feel for you Everyday that goes by I go more crazy for you I don't wanna spend a minute without you by my side My love for you will never fade away .... aah Te Amo, Je t'aime, Nakupenda x2 Haya nayosema... Nitoka moyoni Haya nayokwambia... Hitoka moyoni mwangu Aaaah Te Amo , Je t'aime, Nakupenda x4 Moyo wangu.... uko kwako..... wee
credits
released 01 December 2010
tags
tags: african music afro-soul mad ice world Finland

Posted by Unknown on 9:57 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

Blog Archive

Labels

Recently Commented

Recently Added